ShemaleBella

Finest Pinay Shemale Is Ready To Rock Your World Here In Bangkok

I am Bella, 24 years old a pre-op transexual / shemale / ladyboy... For the record i am mix thai/philippine/spanish/american

I am sweet , kind, honest, well mannered, living in a healthy life style and easy to be with....

I am a type of person that loves to give satisfaction and happiness to my client,friends,and most specially those people that loves me.....
I am very functional. I enjoy being on the top and bottom.
(versatile)

I am very private person i dont tell stories about my sexual experiences or anything that my give bad expression to others. Discretion and privacy are very important to me.All the contacts or info that you will give me is in most private place.....

For those TS curious dont be afraid to try new things... I am perfect for those first timer because i am sweet,kind and easy to be with... I can even give you a massage to keep you relax and remove all the negative things that may come to your mind...

Thats all i can say for now because you will be the one who will judge me no matter what happen and hope to see you soon!!!

Screenshot 2019-08-02 at 16.11.28.png

Screenshot 2019-08-02 at 16.11.46.png

Screenshot 2019-08-02 at 16.11.35.png